Tucson Metro Chamber
2018 Emerging Leaders Council Informational Breakfast
INFORMATIONAL BREAKFAST MEETING
What differentiates this group from others is its demonstrated commitment to mentorship. Each ELC member is paired with an accomplished senior executive who can help them navigate the road ahead with valuable insight and experience.
Additionally, the ELC promotes a culture of civic activism and awareness relative to our local political and business landscape. Through these key tenets of knowledge and connections, the Emerging Leaders thrive on a desire to enrich the Tucson community while simultaneously propelling their own careers.
Are you interested in becoming a part of the
Emerging Leaders Council as a member or mentor?
- Under 40 years of age on July 1, 2018
- Mid to upper level management position
- Must be Chamber member on or before July 1, 2018
- Applicant must be committed to attending meetings first Wednesday of every month (7:30 am - 9:00 am)
- History of active engagement in Tucson community outside of professional requirements
- De-identified written application review
- Resume, work-history & community involvement
- Informal interview with ELC Members at April meeting
Requirements for ELC Mentor:
• Committed to mentorship for one year
• Willingness to share skills, knowledge and expertise with mentee
• Demonstrate positive attitude and act as positive role model
• Value ongoing professional development and growth
• Willing to provide guidance and constructive feedback
• Respected by colleagues and employees within your field of work
• Demonstrated success in meeting personal and professional goals
Email the Emerging Leaders Council Membership Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.