- Health Care and/or Medical Services
- Organizations and/or Associations
- Business Services
Community Partners, Inc. (CPI) and its subsidiaries offer a full array of behavioral health and business services for individuals, families, service providers, etc. Our suite of businesses include:
• Outpatient behavioral health clinic for people of all ages, covered by private insurance or preferring to self-pay.
• Specialized behavioral healthcare (housing support and Assertive Community Treatment) for people with serious mental illness and/or substance use disorder.
• Housing for individuals and families with low income, serious mental illness, and/or substance use disorder.
• Mental Health Care Training and Consultation.
• Mental Health News email updates sent weekly as a free service to the public.
• Plaza Arboleda Conference Center - affordable and convenient meeting/event space with on-site catering located in central Tucson.
• Food Services and Environmental Services for businesses.
Investor NewsRelease Date: April 20, 2017
Hot DealsWin a Breakfast Basket for your Business!Print Coupon