- Schools and/or Educational Services
La Paloma Academy, a TUITION-FREE charter school with three Tucson locations, has been recognized by the state of Arizona for its Excellence in Education. Since opening our doors in 2002, the administrators, teachers, and staff at La Paloma have continually discovered new, fun, and innovative ways to make the educational experience at each of its campuses entertaining and challenging. As we celebrate our 15th anniversary, La Paloma Academy has become Tucson’s fastest-growing and largest K-8 charter school, and home to more than 1,800 students across its three campuses.
Parents love La Paloma Academy because their students are immersed in an exceptional educational environment, focusing on incredible academics, community involvement, and family values. La Paloma strives to develop a lifelong love of learning, community service, and integrity in our students. It’s why La Paloma Academy was voted a Top 3 Charter School by readers of the Arizona Daily Star.
Additionally, La Paloma’s inclusive culture and excellent community reputation attracts southern Arizona’s best teachers. All of our instructors have the freedom to pursue their area of passion, they’re encouraged to participate in our mentoring program, and are eligible to become members of the Arizona State Retirement System. Plus, La Paloma Academy always promotes from within.
Interested parents and teachers should feel free to call and arrange a tour of any of our campuses.
Central—2050 N. Wilmot Rd.—(520) 721-4205
Lakeside—8140 E. Golf Links Rd.—(520) 733
- • Free Full-Day Kindergarten – Studies show students in full day kindergarten have better reading and math skills
- • Free Before- and After-School Care – Promoting the physical, intellectual, and social development of each child
- • Free Breakfast Program – Served every school day so children get the nutrition they need for active brains and bodies
- • Extracurricular Activities – Sports teams, art classes, and computer labs provide students with a well-rounded educati
- • Character-Based Curriculum – Teaching trustworthiness, respect, responsibility, fairness, caring, citizenship