Tucson Metro Chamber
Foothills Dermatology and Facial Plastic Surgery
The facts are that approximately 50 million men and 30 million women suffer from male/female pattern baldness or thinning hair. Many potential patients shy away from (or are not candidates for) the traditional “strip method” of hair replacement because of the slow recovery time, the loss of feeling at the incision site, the linear scar on the back of the head, or the amount of post-operative pain involved.
Hair Restoration should be unnoticeable to all but those you tell.
Top 10 Reasons Why NeoGraft® is the Solution:
- It is the least invasive procedure for hair transplantation
- Patients who receive NeoGraft® feel little to no discomfort
- No stitches or staples are used in the NeoGraft® procedure
- No unsightly linear scar
- No numbness where the donor hair is harvested
- Quick recovery time
- Natural looking results
- Less restrictions on your normal daily activities
- Patients can typically go back to work the next day
- Flexibility for any hair style of your choice, short or long
- To schedule a consultation, contact Foothills Dermatology and Facial Plastic Surgery
7418 N. La Cholla Blvd.
Tucson, AZ 85741