Tucson Metro Chamber
2018 Copper Cactus Awards
The Tucson Metro Chamber Copper Cactus Awards presented by Wells Fargo celebrates the accomplishments and innovation of Southern Arizona's small businesses.
Friday, October 12
Casino Del Sol Resort | 5655 W. Valencia Rd.
5:30 p.m. Cocktail Reception
6:30 p.m. Dinner and Awards Presentation
- Arizona Complete Health Workforce Development honors businesses for providing workforce training, advancing, promoting people from within; or providing special job-training or exploration opportunities for individuals with special needs
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona Best Place to Work honors businesses that encourage and support professional growth, education and development for employees.
- CopperPoint Small Business Leader of the Year honors exceptional leadership by a manager or owner who is active in the day-to-day activities of his or her company.
- Cox Business Growth honors small businesses that successfully tackle marketplace challenges.
- Nextrio Innovation through Technology honors businesses that are technology-led and/or look to IT to solve problems and increase efficiency.
- Tucson Electric Power Charitable Non-Profit Business honors outstanding charitable non-profits for their exceptional leadership, company culture, business growth and innovation.
- Locally owned and operated
- For-profit businesses
- More than two years in operation
- 200 or fewer employees:
- 3-50 employees
- 51-200 employees
Charitable Non-Profit Business Award Nomination Criteria:
- 501 (c)(3) charitable non-profit business operating in Southern Arizona
- More than two years in operation
- Total revenue:
- $50,000 - $500,000
- $501,000 - $2,000,000
- $2,000,001 - $5,000,000
- $5,000,001 - $15,000,000
Arizona Complete Health Workforce Development
- AGM Container Controls
- JobPath, Inc.
- Maxim Healthcare Services
- OCPS - Old Pueblo Community Services
- Perfection Industrial Finishing
- San Miguel High School
- Southern Arizona Family Services
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona Best Place to Work
- Barker Contracting, Inc.
- Home Instead Senior Care
- Leber Orthodontics
- Miura Contracting, A Division of Eagle EGC, LLC.
- Northwest Pet Clinic
- Pima Medical Institute
- Poly Print, Inc.
- Rancho Sahuarita Management Company
CopperPoint Small Business Leader of the Year
- Dr. Robert Wood & Dr. Nocholas Coles, Arizona Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Jim Beard, Family Air LLC Cooling & Heating
- Scott Lehman, Premier Auto Center
- Kimberly Clifton, Tierra Antigua Realty
- Daniel Stringer, Total Care Connections
Cox Business Growth
- Paxis Institute Corporation
- Chasse Building Team
- Mural Consulting Corporation
- Staff Matters, Inc.
- The Screamery
- The Lodge at Ventana Canyon Golf & Racquet Club
- Trusting Connections Nanny Agency
- HDS Companies
- Hodges Eye Care & Surgical Center
- OOROO Auto
- Seeing Machines
- The Gadsden Company, LLC.
- Vector-Launch, Inc.
- World View
Tucson Electric Power Charitable Non-Profit Business
- Community Home Repair Projects of Arizona (CHPRA)
- Emerge! Center Against Domestic Abuse
- Fox Tucson Theatre Foundation
- Higher Ground
- Humane Society of Southern Arizona
- Junior Achievement of Arizona - Southern District
- Our Family Services
- Rialto Theatre Foundation
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Southern Arizona
- Sister Jose Women's Center
- Step Up To Justice
- The Drawing Studio
- Treasures 4 Teachers of Tucson
- Tucson Youth Development
- Women's Foundation of Southern Arizona
- Wright Flight, Inc.
Please contact Jason Cook at (520) 792-2250, Ext. 158 or email at email@example.com with any questions.