Employment workshop: Building a Dream-How to Land a Job like a Pro
Name: Employment workshop: Building a Dream-How to Land a Job like a Pro
Date: October 1, 2019
Time: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM MST
Job seekers or invited to Attend the free DREAM Job Fair Workshop! Click here to Register for this event
Though not required for participation, you are strongly encouraged to bring an extra COPY of your resume so that our volunteer HR Professionals can review it and assist with suggestions for improvement. Pick up the edited copy at the end!
- 9:30 a.m. Open and Introductions
- Prepare Job Applications and Resumes Like a Pro – Learn from an expert from Goal-setters how to craft a winning application and resume to increase your odds of landing the job you want.
- Social Media Do’s and Don’ts – Beacon Group team members will discuss how to make social media work for you as part of your job search strategy.
- What Employers Are Looking For – A panel with employers and a former job seeker will give you real world advice about what to do, and what to say, to position yourself to be hired.
- What to Wear (and Not to Wear) – KGUN9-TV’s April Madison and Whitney Clark emcee a Goodwill Industries of Southern Arizona Fashion Show so you know how to dress for your big day.