United Cerebral Palsy of Southern Arizona WorkAbility Program Now Hiring
UCP of Southern Arizona/ WorkAbility
Job Coaches Needed:
WorkAbillity UCPSA is searching for coaches to present pre-employment training topics to high school students!
We are looking for coaches to work one on one with people who have disabilities during their job and/or in development sessions.Visit our website to learn more about what WorkAbility’s mission is and complete an application!
Flexible part time positions are available. Make a difference in someone’s life – We at WorkAbility are Putting Abilities To Work every day!
We are looking for dynamic and energetic coaches to present employment topics to high school youth and coach adults with disabilities whom are searching for employment or employed already. If you are a student, retiree, or interested in having an impact on someone’s life, this is the job for you!
Hours are flexible and happen M – F, weekends, and evenings.
There are opportunities for professional growth and working other types of positions within our company.
Competitive wage based on experience.
• Must have at least 1-2 yrs. experience working/training people with a variety of disabilities
• Must pass a background check and ability to receive a fingerprint card
• Must have knowledge or understanding of behavioral supports
• Ability to communicate effectively and consistently with supervisors, members, and partners
• Ability to critically think and assess situations
• Possess organizational and time management skills
• Possess professional writing skills
• Must have experience with computer usage: Google Drive, Microsoft word, online applications and documentation, and internet research.
• Must have a smart phone and understand how to use applications
• Must have experience with resume building
• Must have reliable transportation and willing to drive to a variety of sites
• Possess a positive attitude
• Bi – lingual and ASL certified
• Have classroom management experience
• Have supervisory experience
• Have supported employment knowledge.