Granite Construction Company
Contractors - General
Founded in 1922, Granite Construction is a general engineering contractor and construction materials producer. Granite specializes in complex infrastructure projects and provides a wide range of services to its clients including construction management, design-build, and civil construction. Granite's Arizona Region, headquartered in Tucson, has been providing infrastructure solutions within Pima County since 1980.
- Civil construction and construction management services
- Earthwork, grading, paving, utilities, and concrete flatwork
- Sitework, streets, roads, subdivisions, and commercial developments
- Bridges, culverts, pipelines, conduits, and drainage improvements
- Aggregates, sand, gravel, rock, and hot-mixed asphalt