Tucson Metro Chamber
Pima Air & Space Museum
- Tourist Attractions & Information
- Non Profit
Be amazed at one of the largest aviation and space museums in the world! View 300 aircraft on 80 acres and in five hangars. Privately funded. Two docent-guided walking tours every day (included with admission)! Leashed pet friendly! Exclusive weekday tours of the '' Boneyard''/U.S. aircraft storage area (excluding federal holidays). Open-air tram tours offered every day covering a 1.5 mile circuit. (Additional fees apply for riding tours.) On site Flight Grill restaurant.
- Touch 100 years of aviation history (literally you can touch most of the planes).
- Three hangars dedicated to WWII including the 390th Memorial Museum.
- Great family events! Santa's Landing, Night of Fright, cool summer Night Wings!
- Great kids STEM activities almost every Saturday (with Young Flyers Fun on Wednesday too).
- Take a virtual tour from the comfort of your chair. See what's awaiting you.
6000 E Valencia Rd I-10 Exit 267, east on Valencia to entrance