Pima Air & Space Museum
Tourist Attractions & InformationNon Profit
The opportunities for discovery are endless at one of the largest aviation museums in the world! The unrivaled variety of 360 historic aircraft displayed over 80 acres and six hangars has everything from a Wright Flyer to a 747 and an Air Force One to a SR-71. Nowhere else in the world can you get this close and touch such a large international variety of iconic and rare aircraft including military, commercial, civil, and experimental. Daily tram tours available for purchase.
Pima Air & Space Museum, the nation's largest non-profit aviation heritage museum, has got something for everyone whether you’re a decorated pilot or have never taken to the skies. Visitors routinely rave that it’s much bigger with more to do than expected and fun for all ages. Exclusive "Boneyard"/AMARG Tours available with advanced reservations (see website for details). The museum is in Tucson, Arizona just minutes off the highway at 6000 E. Valencia Rd. Your adventure begins at www.pimaair.org.
- Touch 100 years of aviation history (literally you can touch most of the planes).
- Three hangars dedicated to WWII including the 390th Memorial Museum.
- Great family events! Night of Fright, Night Wings, Wings & Wheels and more!!
- Host your special event at the Pima Air & Space Museum, Arizona's most unique venue
- Take a virtual tour from the comfort of your chair. See what's awaiting you.