Tech Parks Arizona
University Research ParkTechnologyEducation - Consultants & ServicesNon Profit
Tech Parks Arizona creates “Interactive Ground,” a place that connects University, Community and Industry in the pursuit of technology innovation and commercialization. Tech Parks Arizona attracts and retains technology companies and talent in alignment with the research, mission and goals of the University of Arizona (UA). Tech Parks Arizona directs the UA Tech Park, the UA Tech Park at The Bridges and the Arizona Center for Innovation with the highest priority of recruiting companies with connections to the UA to locate at these facilities. Tech Park Arizona is part of TLA, an office of integrated teams creating an ecosystem of invention and commercialization throughout Arizona and beyond.
- Tech Park Facts At A Glance - 1,345 acres, 2 million sqft of developed space
- UA Tech Park is a mixed-use development with space for technology companies at every stage of maturity.
- Annually, the UA Tech Park generates an economic impact of more than $2.3 billion in Pima County
- The Arizona Center for Innovation fosters technology start-ups, emerging and mature companies develop their ideas, inven
- Global Advantage creates real-world solutions. We help companies ranging from startups to large multi-national companies